How to invest in the PYN Elite Fund?
Before you can make an investment you need to have a fund account opened with PYN Fund Management. The account opening takes usually about four to six business days depending on the documentation requirements. Make sure to start early to enable timely investment within the preferred subscription date. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Familiarize yourself with the Fund Prospectus, Fund Rules and KIID. View Documents
2. Fill in the Subscription form. Be sure to sign it.
3. Have the following documents available:
- Notarized copy of your valid passport, or a regular copy of your passport, which we can verify via video meeting (have the original document ready for the video chat).
- Proof of address, for example, your electricity bill sent to your registered address.
5. After reviewing all your documents, we might ask you to provide more information or documents. For example, we might need proof of the source of your funds used for the investment.
6. We will confirm by email when we have received all the needed information. After that, you can wire the subscription amount to our bank account.
Send a copy of the official receipt of your subscription payment to us. The receipt must include payer`s and payee`s names, the sum of the subscription and bank account numbers. PYN Elite’s bank account details for the payment:
Name of the Bank: Nordea Bank Oyj
Bank Address: Satamaradankatu 5, 00020 NORDEA, Helsinki, Finland
Address: Mannerheiminaukio 1 E, 00101 Helsinki, Finland
Payee: PYN Elite Erikoissijoitusrahasto
The subscription amount must be in the Fund’s bank account at the latest of 6 PM Finnish time on the subscription day. PYN Elite Fund can be subscribed once a month on the last Finnish banking day with the NAV of that day. The NAV will be confirmed afterward.
6. We will send you the subscription confirmation within a few Finnish banking days after the subscription day.
How to make an additional subscription:
- The subscription form filled in and signed.
- The receipt of your subscription payment, including payer`s and payee`s names and bank account numbers.
- The subscription amount must be in our bank account at the latest of 6 PM Finnish time on the subscription day.Please notice, that we reserve the right to ask additional questions during the subscription process.